Portuguese Feast 5k

Portuguese Feast 5k

Thursday, December 16, 2010

What I am reading..

I am obsessed with books about running. Half of my Christmas wish list is books about running- 


Currently I am reading: The Long Run- by Matt Long


It is about a NY fireman, marathoner, triathlete who was training for Boston Marathon, when he was hit by a coach bus, while riding his bike to work. 
His journey from hell and back can really knock the whining out of me. If he can do this, any of us can do this. 


I'm almost done with it, and can't wait to start a new one! 


In other news, I have been very sick with a sinus infection. Like knock down sick. I know what the Docs say- if you are sick from the neck up, you can keep on working out. Neck down- take it easy. 
Well I am all neck up, but have been in no shape to work out. 
I rode the recumbent bike yesterday for 20 minutes along with some light lifting, 


Today I am determined to run at least 2 miles, but will see how I feel when I get on the treadmill. 


Stay Classy, New England :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment